Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Introduction to NEA brief



I have been assigned to create a music magazine between the ages 14-18 year old. This will include a front cover and a double page spread that will include pictures and an article about the model. I’m looking forward to producing a music magazine since I'm always listening to music and I identify more with music than fashion. The genre of music i like to listen to is; R&B, Hip Hop and grime. I can use this to my advantage and try to include all three when constructing my magazine. The last time we had to construct a magazine front cover and contents page we weren’t able to do the contents page, since we didn’t have enough time so I'm hoping this time, I'm able to complete the front cover as well as the double page spread in time before the deadline. I found it quite difficult to create the fashion magazine because I've never really identified with fashion so I didn’t really know what to include but I'm looking forward to creating the music magazine since I'm always listening to music and i feel that I identify to music a lot.
I’m going to be creating a survey for people between the ages 14-18 so that my magazine isn’t biased and I have an idea of what the majority of people my age and above enjoy listening to. I am then going to post about what the people who have done my survey have said, which will be a benefit for my magazine since i'd know what most people are interested in and for proof that I'll be taking everyone's likes and dislikes into consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCT